Have you purchased a new or used chaser bin and need to find the right transport company to move it? Chaser bins are big, expensive and heavy; some around 35 tonnes. So, it’s smart to choose a farm transport company who will move your chaser bin with the utmost care. FreightQuotes is the fast, simple way to get free transport quotes from experienced farm equipment movers. Fill in the online form and click ‘Get Quotes’ to receive up to 3 quotes from professional equipment movers working in your region.
Request Farm Equipment Transport Quotes
The best way to receive an accurate farm equipment transport quote is to be specific about your chaser bin and your needs in your freight quote request. The equipment transporters will need to know the following:
- Make and model of your chaser bin, plus length, width, height and weight.
- Upload up to 5 photos if possible, so movers know if they’re equipped to carry your chaser bin freight.
- Specific collection and delivery suburbs.
- Thinking about buying a chaser bin? Please select that you’re in the “planning & budgeting stage”.
- Ideal time frame for when you need your chaser bin picked up and delivered.
- Tell the equipment movers how you’re going to load and unload or request them to organise this for you.
- Communicate any access or safety issues, directions and loading/unloading times in your request.
Hints for Moving Your Chaser Bin
Chaser bins save farmers time and money at harvest time, by allowing the harvester to operate for longer. If yours is a small chaser bin, it may be possible to tow it on the road. If you have a big chaser bin, then a tilt tray, crane truck or drop deck will do the job, preventing height issues in transit. An experienced equipment mover can advise you about the need for an escort vehicle, signage or special permit.
Plan how you will safely load and unload your chaser bin. This may involve the use of loading/unloading ramps or an equipment float with ramps. An expert farm equipment mover can also give you tips on preparing your chaser bin for transport.
Choose the Best Farm Equipment Transport Company
You can ask the farm equipment transport companies questions directly by accessing their details in “My Quotes”. We suggest asking for current insurance papers and a written quote. Find out if it’s a fixed price quote and how they’ll care for your chaser bin during transportation. Is their customer service exemplary?
Once you have peace of mind, simply choose the best farm equipment transporter and get your chaser bin moved! FreightQuotes can help you find an experienced transporter for your chaser bin and all your farm equipment.