FreightQuotes takes the hassle out of finding heavy haulage quotes for your excavator bucket. If you’ve purchased an excavator bucket in the metropolitan area or from interstate, or you’re trying to transport your existing bucket to a different work site, save yourself time by using FreightQuotes.
Simply fill in the online form and we’ll put you in touch with up to 3 reliable, ABN verified equipment movers matching your request and location. They can send you their transport quotes and you pick your favourite one. It’s free to use FreightQuotes and there’s no obligation to hire!
Did you know FreightQuotes also gets you free transport quotes for heavy equipment and heavy machinery?
Get the Best Price for Excavator Bucket Transport
Excavator buckets are listed for transport under earthmoving machinery attachments and are used in industries like construction, mining, agriculture, forestry, landscaping and earthmoving. They can weigh anywhere from 1 tonne, through to 60 tonnes or more.
The heavy equipment movers will need to know if they have the appropriate truck and trailer to quote your job. You’re more likely to get correct transport costs quickly if you fill out all the fields in the freight request form:
- Specify how many excavator buckets or equipment items you need moved. We have transporters who can safely haul big and oversized loads, so include it all in one request.
- We can organise interstate transport quotes or local quotes, just enter your precise collection and delivery suburbs.
- Include your excavator bucket’s make and model, weight and dimensions.
- Tell us if you need help with loading and unloading.
- Specify if you have your own loading and unloading equipment by writing a note in the description field.
- Uploading photos of your excavator bucket is an excellent idea and helps you get your quotes quicker.
- Select your timeline.
How to Choose a Heavy Haulage Company
Once you’ve got your 3 transport quotes, it’s wise to contact the heavy haulage companies directly, so you can ask a few relevant questions before you decide. You can locate their contact details under “My Quotes”.
Find out if you’ve received a fixed price quote or if any extra costs may apply. If you haven’t already, be sure to request a written email quote. Explore current insurance coverage, expertise and service.
Once you’re happy, select your chosen excavator bucket haulage quote and get the job done.