Which grader blade haulage service can you trust to move your valuable grader blade? How do you find the cheapest price without wasting time? FreightQuotes connects you with up to 3 ABN verified heavy equipment movers who can give you their transport quotes. It’s free to get your freight quotes, just submit an online freight quote request form.
Tips for Moving Your Grader Blade
Grader blades are used to level land in farming, forestry, building construction and road construction. The width, size and weight of your grader blade will determine the best way to transport it, and the safest way to get it loaded and unloaded.
If you’ve got your own loading and unloading equipment available, your grader blade may be able to be towed with a truck and trailer. If you’re unable to access appropriate loading/unloading equipment, then you’ll require a driver with a crane truck.
Get the Best Grader Blade Transport Quotes
To obtain accurate transport quotes, please stipulate the following in your freight quote request:
- The make and model or your grader blade, plus its weight and full dimensions.
- How many items do you need transported? Save on costs by including all your equipment in one request!
- Uploading photos of your grader blade and equipment is great—it helps the truckies on our database see if their truck and trailer matches your request.
- Your preferred collection/delivery times and the exact suburbs where your grader blade will be collected from and delivered to.
- If you’re considering buying a grader blade, we can help you get freight quotes, just nominate that you’re in the “planning and budgeting stage”.
- Please notify us of any loading and unloading equipment you want to use.
- Communicate any access issues for the truck or crane and times when loading/unloading can occur.
Choose a Heavy Haulage Transport Quote
You’ve obtained your 3 free heavy haulage transport quotes, what next? We suggest contacting the heavy haulage companies directly to find out more. It’s best to obtain a written email quote and find out if it’s a fixed price. Are the payment terms clearly indicated? Ask about the heavy haulage company’s current certificate of insurance and what it covers. How will they keep your grader blade safe during transportation?
Also determine what level of customer service you can expect from collection to delivery. A reputable heavy haulage transport company will cheerfully answer your queries in a positive, punctual manner.
When you’re comfortable, simply choose your favourite heavy haulage transport quote and get your grader blade moved.