Want to compare costs for grader board haulage, but not sure where to start? Try FreightQuotes today. It’s the simplest way to get free transport quotes from experienced heavy equipment movers Australia-wide. Get your grader board hauled safely, affordably and on time.
How to Request Farm Equipment Transport Quotes
The details you put in your quote request will help you find the best price from the right farm equipment transporter. The type of truck and trailer needed to transport your grader board will depend on size and weight, so be sure to incorporate these points:
- Quantity of items—even if you’re moving more than one grader board, you’ll only need to submit one quote request. We have transporters equipped to carry multiple items and oversized loads.
- Full dimensions—if you’re not exactly sure, please give your best indication.
- Photos—help equipment movers see if they have a suitable truck and trailer to carry your grader board.
- Make and model of your grader board.
- Tell the transporters if you need them to look after loading and unloading.
- If you have your own loading/unloading equipment, please mention this in the description field.
Choosing the Best Transporter
We only use experienced ABN verified farm equipment transporters who match your time schedule, grader board freight and locations. Finding the best transporter is a matter of asking some direct questions once you receive your transport quotes. We suggest speaking to the transporters about costs, payment terms and insurance coverage. A professional farm equipment transport company will eagerly discuss their reputation, equipment and procedures with you. They’ll also give you a written quote, advice about permits and loading/unloading procedures if needed.
With FreightQuotes you’re under no obligation to hire at any time. When you’re satisfied, just choose the haulage quote that’s right for you, and get your grader board safely moved.