Looking for the best price on hay rake haulage? FreightQuotes is here to help you. Fill in the freight request to get your 3 transport quotes. No frustrating phone calls or wasted time looking for transporters in your areas. Best of all, it’s free to get your freight quotes!
Get 3 Correct Transport Quotes
Hay rakes vary in size, height, weight and dimensions, so when filling out your request, be sure to include this essential information. These factors will determine the type of truck and trailer needed to transport it. If you know the make and model, it’s helpful to write this into the description field. Uploading photos of your hay rake is free to do and it speeds up the quoting process.
If you know your loading/unloading methods, write these in the description field, or make a note that you require the farm equipment transporter to perform loading/unloading for you.
A transporter will appreciate information on access issues for the truck, restricted times for loading/unloading and a specific truck request (if you have knowledge of the transport industry). If you’re considering buying a hay and silage rake, you can still obtain transport costs if you select “planning and budgeting”.
Other essentials like your timeline, and accurate collection and delivery points, will also assist farm equipment transporters to prepare correct prices.
FreightQuotes & Farm Equipment Haulage:
- Local, metropolitan and interstate haulage, Australia-wide.
- No obligation haulage quotes for new or used hay rake purchases.
- Move your hay rake to a different work site.
- We put you in touch with experienced, ABN verified farm equipment haulage companies.
- Transporters who match your freight load and location.
- Quick and easy to get your transport quotes—no membership needed.
- No pressure—in your own time, contrast your freight quotes and choose one.
- Our 3 transport quotes system is easier for you and fairer for transporters.
- No prior knowledge of the transport industry needed.