Transporting a mini van can be a stress-free experience with FreightQuotes. Whether your mini van is going locally or interstate, you can get free mini van transport quotes into your hands fast with FreightQuotes.
Requesting van transport quotes is as easy as filling in a short online form. Then, we link you to experienced van transport companies operating in your locations. These companies can provide you with their free van transport quote. You select one and arrange your van shipping. Try FreightQuotes now!
Tips on Receiving 3 Accurate Van Transport Quotes
Need your van transport organised quickly? Want to get accurate van transport costs? Include a few simple facts in your online request:
- Quantity of vans you need transported.
- Make and model of your mini van.
- In the description box, mention if your van is driveable or roadworthy.
- The length, width, height and weight of your van. This is important in determining which van transporter can safely carry it.
- Photos— it’s free to upload up to 5 images and it’ll help the van transport companies quickly respond because they’ll know if their truck is a match for your van freight.
- Information regarding loading and unloading, directions or access can go into the description field.
You don’t need to be a member to use FreightQuotes for van transport. Just enter your contact details and hit ‘Get Quotes’.
Connect to Experienced Van Transport Companies
FreightQuotes has registered van transport companies ready to assist you in every state and territory of Australia. They’re ABN checked and have the correct trucks and full expertise in shipping vans. After you get your transport quotes you talk to the van transport companies directly and make your decision.
Did you know FreightQuotes can help you investigate transport costs for any type of car freight? There’s no obligation to hire and it’s completely free to get local or interstate transport quotes for mini vans and car freight.