Organising safe and efficient transport for your radial conveyor is a lot simpler than you might think with FreightQuotes. Submit a short online form and we’ll put you in touch with up to 3 accomplished heavy equipment transporters. These transporters will match your areas and freight needs. They can provide you with their free, no obligation transport quote. It’s free to get transport quotes and compare rates with FreightQuotes.
Requesting Heavy Equipment Transport
Radial conveyors are very important to the mining industry and if you need to relocate this long piece of equipment, you’ll need a skilled, suitably equipped transporter. Providing a few simple details in your “Get Quotes” form is the best way to get accurate rates from the right transporters:
- Supply full dimensions, length, width, height and weight of your radial conveyor.
- State the make and model if you know it.
- Does your conveyor have tracks or wheels or folding parts? Is it portable? Provide a brief description of your conveyor.
- Do you have your own loading and unloading equipment? Do you need assistance with loading/unloading?
- State your correct collection and delivery points.
- What can the truckie expect in terms of access and safety at both sites? Briefly describe the loading and unloading areas.
- If possible, include up to 5 photos of your radial conveyor so transporters can see if their truck or trailer suits your freight.
Including the above points establishes great communication from the get-go, which assists in the safe and smooth transportation of your radial conveyor.
Haulage Quotes Australia-Wide
When you’ve got your 3 haulage quotes for your radial conveyor, we recommend speaking to the transporters directly. Find out more about their insurance, expertise and rates. Ensure you obtain a written quote and make sure you understand the costs and terms you’ve been given. Explore what kind of service you can expect and how your radial conveyor will be looked after in transit.
Then, with no obligation whatsoever, choose your preferred transporter and get your radial conveyor safely moved.