Bought a scarifier implement and want to transport it to your farm? How do you compare rates and find a trustworthy company? Save money and stress and use FreightQuotes today. It’s free to get your 3 transport quotes for scarifier implements. Get started now by completing the simple online form.
Get 3 Quotes for Farm Equipment Transport
Farm equipment transporters will normally use a crane truck to provide safe loading and unloading of a farm scarifier implement (also known as a tyne cultivator).
We understand you want to receive your transport quotes quickly, and we know you want accurate rates. To get the fastest turn-around, we recommend putting these points in your request:
- Your collection and delivery suburbs—FreightQuotes can pair you with transporters all over Australia if we know your exact suburbs.
- Are you trying to move additional farm implements or equipment? Include all your items in one request—one trip is cheaper for you and we have registered transporters with big trucks and trailers for bulk implements and equipment.
- When do you want your scarifier implement picked up and delivered?
- Full dimensions—length, width, height and weight.
- Make and model.
- If possible, upload pictures of your scarifier so transporters with the right truck and equipment can see your freight needs and get back to you promptly.
- In the description field, let the transporters know about access, loading and unloading times, your loading/unloading equipment (if applicable) or special truck requests.
Choose Your Mover
Prior to choosing the best mover for your scarifier implement, it’s a good idea to discuss the quotes you’ve received. Contact the movers and clarify their rates and payment terms. It’s also a good idea to obtain a written freight quote. Explore the movers’ insurance coverage, expertise and service.
FreightQuotes can connect you to reputable farm equipment transport companies all over Australia. Whether you’re after local, regional or interstate transport rates, we’ll help you find a transporter with the skills and equipment to safely relocate your scarifier implement.