Find the cheapest price to haul your skid steer attachments with FreightQuotes. It’s quick and simple to get your haulage quotes. And, most importantly, it’s free! Simply submit your online request, receive 3 no obligation transport quotes and start comparing rates. We only connect you to experienced, ABN verified haulers matching your freight request and location.
How to Request 3 Transport Quotes
If you’ve just purchased skid steer attachments, or you need to get your existing ones transported to a new work site, the freight quotes request is the place to start.
Skid steer attachments vary in size and type, and are used for demolition, dozing, clearing, grading, digging and scraping amongst other things. The quantity of your attachments, weight and type will determine the kind of truck and trailer needed. When your freight request hits our database, heavy equipment movers must see if they have the right truck and trailer to carry your attachments. To ensure you obtain the most accurate quotes, please include photos of your skid steer attachments and a few simple details:
- Total weight, type (e.g. trencher, bucket, hoe or another type?), the make and model, and the dimensions of your skid steer attachments.
- Quantity—how many skid steer attachments and/or other equipment items do you need moved? Save money by listing your items in the one request.
- Nominate when your freight is ready to load.
- You can request interstate or local transport quotes, just use correct suburbs.
- In the description field, include details like directions, loading/unloading times and any access issues for the heavy equipment movers to be aware of.
- Your contact details—no need to set up an account, just enter your contact details and hit “Get Quotes” to receive your free transport quotes.
Select One Heavy Haulage Quote
You’ve got your 3 transport quotes, but how do you choose the best heavy haulage company? We recommend contacting the transporters directly, asking a few simple questions and making an informed decision. Look in “My Quotes” to access the haulage companies’ contact details.
As you speak with each company, consider their reputation, customer service skills and response. Are they happy to answer your questions about their equipment, procedures and insurance? Can they provide a current certificate of insurance if requested? Have they emailed you a written quote? Is it a fixed price quote?
Once you have peace of mind, simply choose the best haulage quote for your skid steer attachments and send them on their way.